Making Mom Blogger PLR Your Own: 12 Tips & Tricks for Moms Online, Mom Entrepeneurs in Business, or Any Entrepreneur…
The key to getting the most out of our Mom Blogger PLR content for your marketing or Mom Entrepreneur business blogs, product creation, freebies, email sign ups, or any of your marketing needs as Moms, is that you must understand that it is completely yours to manipulate and edit, and you must do this to have acceptable and effective marketing material to help your business.
First, What is PLR for Mom Entrepreneurs, Business Entrepreneurs or Any Online Business?
“Private Label Rights” is a publishing term letting you know that the content you purchase is now yours, and you’re free to alter it or re-purpose it in many ways. There are always rules it will come with, so make sure you know how the license is being sold to you before your purchase PLR, and so that you do not break any rules.
Here are ways to transform your Mom Entrepreneur business PLR material as some ideas…
- Free bonus material for your list members
- Interview questions
- Webinar scripts
- Email mini courses
- e-Coaching lessons
- Social media posts
- Physical products (books, CDs, DVDs)
- Affiliate resource material (articles, posts, emails)
Do you see how Mom Entrepreneurs and Moms in Business PLR can give you a head start, and save you tons of time?
You can combine it together for a report, create outlines and new ideas from it, use it as your social media posts or tweet ideas, use it as a framework for research and learning a new topic, or break it down for entrepreneur use.
*Be sure to check all of the article packs we have that include 10 Bonus tweets ready to go for your Moms in business and Entrepreneur marketing needs!
The uses are endless with just a little creativity and imagination!
There is one use of PLR you absolutely cannot do…submit it to article directories.
Do not do this! You will be removed and banned!
However, there are ways around committing the content duplication sin that Google is crawling to find.
Here are 12 Tips and Tricks to Making PLR Your Own Content as Mom Entrepreneurs, Moms in Business, or Anyone Online…
- Moms, Completely Rewrite Your PLR – Absorb it, and give it your own unique twist and voice, find a different angle, and site specific data and examples.
- Mom Entrepreneurs, Use a Plagiarism Checker – Plagiarism Checker.com is free, and Copyscape is a paid service.
- Entrepreneur, Never Just Copy & Paste – Google is looking for duplicate content, and you could become invisible to search engines if they deem you have duplicated content.
- Mom, Always Change Paragraph Order – It’s better to not just substitute different words. This is not technically re-writing in your own style.
- Moms in Business, To Re-Write, Think About Just Talking – The easiest way to display your style is writing the way you talk.
- Mom Entrepreneurs, Never Keep the Same Title – The title of the PLR blog post you purchase, should never appear the same on your own blog. Titles are the most important part of a blog post. Make them count for you. A title is for the reader, and the title is also for Google. Try to be clear and concise with your titles.
- Entrepreneur, Stick to a Template – Start with an Introduction of what your post is about. Give 3-4 paragraphs supporting your theme in your intro, and write a concluding paragraph summing it all up. This template is the same basics of writing, which you learned in school.
- Entrepreneurs, Fill In from Outlines – Try to break a post apart into bullet points, and create your own outline to fill in with your own content.
- Moms in Business, Take Notes of Main Points – Actually write down the main points you find, and then write from your own ideas on them.
- Mom Entrepreneurs, Create Visual Presentation – -If the PLR blog post is in checklist or bullet form, remove that and make it emotional and conversational. If it is conversational, then change it to a ‘How To’ or instructional post.
- Entrepreneur, Do Research – Take any idea within the PLR post, and do some research on it, to add data and helpful specifics.
- Moms, Wrap It Up – Try to bring everything full circle at the end. You can ask a question, ask for specific comments, or just remind your readers why they started reading.
Become a Member and Get 50% Off PLR Every Purchase!