Do You Know the Features of Effective Infographics?
This 10 Article PLR pack will show you, plus has everything you need to know on marketing with infographics to improve your business, website presentation and blogging.
Infographics are awesome ways to explain hard to understand concepts, or to condense down a lot of information into bite-sized, easily ingestible parts. But, before you can create an effective infographic, it's important to know about the aspects of the project, your business, and your audience – not to mention something about graphic design.
1. Know the Purpose of the Infographic – What is the final concept that you want to convey with your infographic? If you don’t know why you want to create the infographic such as to get more sales, more clicks, more conversions, to explain a concept or something else entirely, it’s likely your effort will miss the mark.
2. Tell a Compelling Story - If you can find a way to stir up emotion in your readers, there is no better way than an infographic. You can demonstrate so much in a small space. Think of it like a comic strip. It can be serious, sad, or funny – but it needs to tell a story with a point.
Here are more tips in your article sample:
3. Plan Out the Infographic in Advance – Don’t try to make an infographic without planning it out in advance. You might want to use a story board, with some pre-chosen images that you can move around easily to help you create the infographic.
4. Research the Topic of Your Infographic - Have your facts and data ready to match with images, graphs and words that have been fact checked. You don’t want to spend a lot of time and effort and have the wrong data.
5. Understand Your Niche and Audience – Having a deep understanding and insight into your audience will help you know what you can and cannot get away with showing on an infographic. Some audiences are more serious than others, and some get offended more easily than others.
Your 10 PLR Infographics Articles: (Don't forget about your Bonus Ready to Go Tweets for marketing!)
-Ten Ways to Use Infographics in Your Business
-Benefits of Using Infographics
-Can Infographics Help with SEO?
-Features of Effective Infographics
-How to Create Compelling Infographics
-How to Create Share-Worthy Infographics
-How to Incorporate Infographics into Your Marketing Strategy
-How to Visually Engage Your Audience with Infographics
-Infographic Design Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
-What Are Infographics and Why Are They Popular?