Small Choices in Sustainability That Make a Big Impact...
Get 10 PLR Articles on Sustainability, along with 10 Bonus Tweets ready to go. Your content marketing is complete!
One person can make a huge difference on the world around them by just making a few small changes in their life. These changes really don’t seem to amount to much, but when you combine them with other small changes that other people are making, they make a big difference. At any rate, you’ll likely see a big difference in your pocketbook if you make these small changes.
Check a content snippet of your PLR...
1. Eat Fewer Animal Products – Replace a few meals a week with unprocessed vegan options and you will spend less money on food and improve your health, thus spending less money on healthcare too. The effect of eliminating one gallon of milk can save over 2000 gallons of water due to the amount of feed and water it takes to care for the cow.
2. Drink Fresh Filtered Tap Water – Plastic bottles, even recyclable ones, add a huge amount of pollution to the environment and landfills. Nothing is wrong with tap water in most cases. Get a refillable container and add a filter and you have water that is better than bottled without the huge environmental impact.
3. Unplug Your Appliances When Not in Use – It might not seem like much, but whenever an appliance is plugged in, it is using power. Turn them off, and unplug them when not in use to save money on your bill and save fossil fuel.
4. Start a Car Pool – Driving less is one of the single most important things you can do for the environment. If you go to work with several drivers, all driving only themselves, you can make a really big impact by starting a car pool.
5. Take Public Transportation – Even better than a car pool is using public transportation where it is available. You’ll spend less money on getting to work and actually be less stressed out too, thus saving money on medical bills.
Sustainability PLR 10 Articles:
Homemade Prosperity: Taking Care of Livestock in Your Backyard
How to Choose a Greenhouse That Will Meet Your Current and Future Needs
How to Produce and Conserve Energy in the Home
How to Reduce Indoor Toxins
Natural Pest Control
Small Choices That Make a Big Impact
Tips for Sustainable Clothing
Ways to Conserve Water
Ways to Reduce Food Waste
Where to Find Organic Seeds