Natural Skin Care Made Easy at Home with Food...
Skin can get dry and sometimes you need a quick way to fix that problem. And if you don’t have easy access to lotion, you can just go into your kitchen and find some products which are just as great for your skin as any lotion you can find in stores. Keep reading below for the best foods to put on your skin from your PLR articles.
Natural Skin Care Articles:
Hemp Oil for Happy Skin
Homemade Sugar Scrubs for Your Face
How Can Vegetables Improve Your Skin?
How to Treat Athlete's Foot Naturally
How to Use Lemons in Your Beauty Routine
Natural Ways to Banish Dry Skin
Natural Ways to Treat Rosacea and Redness
Ten Foods You Can Use to Exfoliate Your Skin
Treating Dry, Cracked Elbows and Heels Naturally
What Can Coconut Oil Do for Your Skin?
Content Sample: 5 Foods You Can Use to Exfoliate Your Skin for Natural Skin Care...
1. Strawberries - There are two easy ways to apply strawberries to your face. One way is by smashing the strawberries and placing them on your face as a mask. Another method is to just rub the strawberries all over your skin. Working as an antioxidant, the strawberries will get rid of any oils on your face which will result in brightened skin.
2. Eggs - You can use either the whole egg or just the egg white. The whole egg will offer your skin more moisturizer than the egg white would. The egg whites will tighten your pores, though, and will help you in getting firmer skin. All you have to do is rub the egg all over your clean face and then a simple egg mask will form.
3. Baking Soda - Baking soda is one of the best and most inexpensive ways to get rid of any pesky dead cells on your face. To get the best results, start off with a freshly cleaned face. Gently scrub your face with a paste of baking soda and distilled water for about 10 minutes.
4. Lemon Juice - Lemon juice is a great thing to add to any mask. It brightens your skin, tightens your pores, and cuts through the oil on your face. You can apply it right onto your face for about five minutes or just add it to an egg white mask.
5. Honey - Honey can be applied just as the lemon juice. It can either be used by itself or be mixed with another mask. It can be used as a moisturizer and will even help control all of those gross breakouts. You can put it on your face and leave it there as long as you would like.
*And you get 10 bonus tweets to go with your Natural Skin Care PLR articles for easy content marketing.
Natural Skin Care PLR 10 Article Pack 10 Bonus Tweets...