Start Your Finance and Credit Tips Now: Can You Live without Credit?
Our entire lives revolve around finance and credit and keeping the credit score high enough so that we can buy things such as houses, cars, insurance, cell phones, and rent. Even utilities can use credit reports to determine the interest rate you’ll pay and in some cases whether you can even get the item you want.
If you have no credit, you will still get to buy these things, but it might cost you an added one or two percentage points in interest or require a larger down payment. Even with the inconvenience, though, you’re likely to experience many more benefits of living without credit than drawbacks.
* You’ll Avoid Interest Charges – Today interest rates are really high: usually more than 12 percent even if you have good credit. Imagine if you could earn this much money in your savings instead of paying that much for your movie tickets that you charged on credit.
* You’ll Have Fewer Bills – If you don’t use credit you’ll have fewer bills to pay each month, which can lessen the stress in your life exponentially. Being able to live with less money each month is a very freeing experience.
Here are more Finance and Credit Tips in a content sample of your PLR:
* You’ll Spend Less – The truth is, people tend to spend more money when it’s on credit than if they know they’re spending cash. When you spend cash, the money is harder to let go of because you know how hard you worked to get that money.
* No One Can Tell You No – When you apply for credit they can say no for many reasons, some that make sense and some that don’t. When you use your own money you say yes to yourself with a feeling of freedom rather than weight.
* You Will Save More Money – When you have fewer bills you can save more money. You are the one who will earn interest instead of the bank. You can put the money away and then ultimately end up using less credit due to saving more money.
These 10 Finance & Credit PLR Articles Come with 10 Bonus Tweets:
-Can You Live without Credit?
-How to Avoid Using Credit Cards When You Are between Jobs
-How to Track Your Credit Score More Effectively
-Mobile Applications to Help You Manage Your Credit Card Debt
-The Pros and Cons of Doing Your Taxes Yourself
-The Pros and Cons of Guaranteed Savings Annuities
-The Risks and Benefits of Micro Loans
-What Is a Savings Challenge and How Do You Join One?
-What’s the Best Way to Finance a New Car?
-Which Is Safer - to Use a Debit Card or a Credit Card?